Thread: Chase Bays
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2012, 03:33 PM   #19
TMY_DUB

Trader Rating: (0)
TMY_DUB is an unknown quantity at this point
Chasebays review #2

I know there already been a review about the same thing, but I have to make another one. I don't like giving bad reviews, but Im so frustrated with chasebays right now that Im going too.

Mine is also about their wiring harness service.

I ordered a wire harness for my 1.5JZ S14 about 9 weeks ago.

I ordered a 1jz harness using a jdm 2jzgte aristo ecu. I know this ecu has been used before and they told me that could do it no problem.

After 5 weeks I started calling asking on an estimated date. They said "next week". Next week comes and goes. I call them again, they say "it will be done and in quality control for sure next week". That goes on for a couple more weeks.

Then last week they tell me that the harness is done for sure and its ready to ship! But they cant ship it till the following monday because they are busy going to import alliance. Im not happy about this but I figured its only 2 days since no one ships on Sundays.

Then I call on Monday and they said its still in quality control and they will ship it by Wednesday. wow!

Then I call them on Wednesday and they tell me the harness wont work with the aristo ecu I have because They can't wire it for that ecu.

WOW! Thanks a ton chasebays! You couldn't have told me that you cant wire it with that ecu for the 5 weeks you told me you were working on it and it would "be done next week". And then they said it was done and ready to ship when it wasn't?

Then another person in their tech department told me that I ordered it for a 1jz ecu. I went back to double check and I didn't. In fact I called them when I ordered and talked to them in person to make sure they could make it work with that ecu and they said they could no problem.

Im not ordering from them again if they don't help me change my mind about when they say they'll deliver on something!

My question is, how long were they going to wait to tell me that ecu wasnt something they could do if they waited till the day they told me it would ship? Why couldnt they keep me up to date? I understand stuff happens and people get backed up on orders etc. but let me know!

I ordered a couple other small things from the previously and I was very impressed with the quality and customer service. But now I am not.

I would not recommend chasebays for any wiring services.
TMY_DUB is offline   Reply With Quote