Thread: FRSport.com
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2011, 11:42 PM   #206
Prime
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
Prime is a jewel in the roughPrime is a jewel in the roughPrime is a jewel in the roughPrime is a jewel in the roughPrime is a jewel in the roughPrime is a jewel in the roughPrime is a jewel in the roughPrime is a jewel in the rough
I should've posted awhile back, but I've been distracted. Ordered Valves from them for my lil KA rebuild. Couple of days later my phone rings, it's a rep from FRSport. Now, I'd ordered my clutch from them before and was happy with the service, so I was concerned. Turns out I was right to be. They didn't have my valves available. I was kind of bummed, but since I didn't need them in a hurry I wasn't too worried. So, still on the phone with the rep, I ask how long it will take to get them in. He replies "I'm just calling to see if it's alright to exchange them out for an upgrade set, it's a bit more expensive but we'll cover the difference and ship them today."

So yeah. I'm very happy. Even when a problem cropped up, they didn't break stride and still met schedule with no issues. Great company.
Prime is offline   Reply With Quote