View Single Post
Old 10-13-2015, 03:26 PM   #19
Mister.E
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
Mister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Standard View Post
That was a good read, like the story and the build. I remember looking at pics of your sil-eighty years back and really wanted xd9's, keep it up
Thank you! I wasn't aware that anyone even took any notice of that car TBH. I had posted several pics of it, but it never grabbed any attention. I figured this was mostly due to the fact that it was a Sil80. We all make mistakes, right? LMAO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hatemy7 View Post
awesome Build thread!!! seriously.

Overall the anxiety issues are definitely don't help with the heat!

Come to Chicago dude. You will get all 4 seasons ( in a week sometimes lol )

But awesome car dude.

Thanks for the offer, but all of my family is on the West Coast. Plus, I think Chiraq might elevate my anxiety from what I've heard, LOL. It's probably not that bad though. I do want to go out there some day to meet up with the Risky Devil and Junkhouse crews, they've always had classy looking cars that I can appreciate.