View Single Post
Old 03-15-2017, 07:03 AM   #2030
starfireS14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
starfireS14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1on1 View Post
Anyone, correct me if I am wrong but the smaller profile you choose, the stiffer the sidewall so I am not understanding the "semi-soft sidewall" part.

As for fitment, your best bet is to read this thread on supraforums regarding fitment; http://www.supraforums.com/forum/sho...h-here!/page51.
I'm very familiar with Supra offsets, I've helped several people with ordering wheels for Supras and SC's. The wheels I have were spec'd for a Z32 which I sold and kept the wheels, rear is fine front is semi-aggressive, currently running 255.35.18 R888's which rub on dips. I will be ordering proper fitment later this year, just looking for a temporary solution tire wise so no rubbing and not familiar with what tires stretch better, need to run 245.35 on 18x10. The 255.35. R888 is oversized more like a 265.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1988montecarloss View Post
245/35 will go on an 18x10 no problem, just put the black rubber bead sealer on it and inflate it and itll probably seat on its own, just get whatevers cheapest if its going to be temporary
Thanks, looks like Hankook Ventus V12 Evo will fit the bill, I need a Y rated tire and based on research and pics etc...this will work on 18x10. Only need it until end of year or early Spring next year.