View Single Post
Old 04-18-2022, 06:18 PM   #183
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
i just enjoy my car for what it is... my Chicky Nuggy ive spent 12 years building, maintaining, using to build my product line, learning from/about and just all around having fun with! hell, this past Saturday night was the first time i slid it around a bit in a parking lot since the last lap or two i took at a local drift event back in 2015.

young dudes ask me "well dude... do you like drift your car?" "nope!" "well do you drag race your car?" "nope!" "do you at least track it on road course?" "nope!" "well, what do you do with your car then?!" "i just drive it and enjoy it" "well thats fucking boring" "no, im not 22 anymore and i just enjoy the sheer satisfaction i get out of building my car and driving her around! best S13 ive ever built in the 20 years of building em"... then come the blank stares of brains not being able to process what i just said.

we old... no fucks given. the days of it being cool to beat your car up or take poor care of it are long over! the 240sx is now 100% a classic car and frankly, im glad ive kept mine for so long and have built something i am very proud of! every time i drive her around, i am sainely thankful for how easy she is to cruise in, how reliable she is (10000x more so than my daily driven Protege5) and all of the time, money, blood, sweat and tears ive put into my Chicky Nuggy has been worht it. more than i can say about ANY woman ive ever dated in my life

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote