Thread: GA: S13 build
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2019, 05:48 PM   #10
S13project
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
S13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krusty_s13 View Post
I would do dirty things for that hood!

Excited for the rest of the build. Looks great!
Honestly lightest hood I've ever picked up. Aramid fiber is no joke. Feels more like fabric than a fiber......definitely a real pain to drill/cut cleanly. Found that out when installing Quik Latch hood pins.

Another hood pic for the hell of it

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuzzio View Post
Car definitely has some cool bits.

Also, sup with the fortune autos? ha
I sold one set I had, but not sure if it was these or the aircup versions that I had. Will check to make sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuzzio View Post
Open them eyes and you'll see its a blitz TT / boost gauge!
Damn, you know you're old school Blitz bits

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorMans180SX View Post
Very cool and clean build, Looking forward the the end result.
Same! Currently putting together an S14 SR20. Glad I didn't just drop it in and go. Opted to refresh pumps and check over the motor. Was hopeful that would be it, but went south after finding out it had crank walk. Seems previous owner either slapped it together in a rush foregoing the torque specs....or simply forgot the thrust washer cause we never found it. Cant imagine it was entirely eaten up. Oh well.....had to open the cylinders so.....HKS 87mm pistons (hate they don't make 86.5mm). HKS step one valvetrain. And a fancy GTIII RS spinner. Motor already had the old step one cams thus why I'm sticking with mostly HKS bits. Am pretty sure it will clear 300whp, so will be dealing with drivetrain as well soon enough.

Mmmmmmm packaging

Quote:
Originally Posted by EFITTZY View Post
Glad you made a build thread for this beauty! In for updates
Thanks man! Figured it was time (since the S14 continues to be my forever project)