Thread: GA: S13 build
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2020, 11:10 PM   #25
S13project
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
S13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by ripnbst View Post
This thing looks quality through and through. Nice to see someone not going Ebay everything on an S-Chassis build. Keep up the fine work sir!
Did the budget build once before, it was best choice for my wallet and for buying tires constantly. Eventually I replaced all the ebay and beat up used parts with proper parts. Learning process, right.

After buying the Silvia, I wanted to build it the way I dreamed of building my first S13 with all the parts I drooled over back then. Somewhat of a benefit as I've found some really cool parts I had no idea existed back then.

Finally got around to refreshing the Promoda wheels I bought from a friend