Thread: GA: S13 build
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2020, 10:40 AM   #30
S13project
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
S13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of light
RB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thursday7 View Post
Is that a GP Sports fan blade I see?
Spot on spotting!
Quote:
Originally Posted by S14rebuild View Post
ohhh lookn..SPICY!!!
Thanks man! Definitely taking longer than I had planned but will get there at some point.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorMans180SX View Post
Very cool stuff, HKS all the things, hah. What is the firewall covering? Who made your turbo manifold?
Have dreamed of HKS all the things since I started messing with 240s. Very happy to finally be fulfilling my younger me dreams. Hahaha.

The firewall has HeatShield Products Lava Shield heat barrier on it. The 0.008 is much easier to get smooth over all the bumps and corners on the schassis firewall. The turbo manifold is Sinco Customs. Can?t wait to hear everything scream at 7k.

Hopefully won?t be 3-4 months before I get more done. Waiting on the trans build to get finished up along with a handful of other things before I can start getting ready for the dyno.