View Single Post
Old 11-25-2011, 11:03 PM   #26
ka24debt
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (19)
ka24debt is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by harrypotter View Post
Actually only rules I can find is no posting in a build if you are not the builder is the only rule, but that's for the prem section.

Anyway looks decent so far, just keep your nuts tight!
Quote:
Originally Posted by blaaq View Post
its good to see a build threat that many people can relate to.. Keep up the good work man! Hope ur build turns out great
thanks guys, this is EXACTLY why i wanted to put this up and i should have done this a long time ago but i never thought i would have got it to the magnitude that it has now and i didn't wanna be another build ditcher. of course we love those where people build the cars we wish we could but we only have them put together in our heads of how we want our car to one day be.. and it honestly sucks. if you will it, it'll happen. maybe not overnight but eventually it'll happen. you just need a strict game plan of how and when you want things done.. and you might suprise yourself with what youve done in between to get there which is what i guess will set my thread apart from the other builds on here. with how my red s13 was, the stuff ive done to my black s13 now seemed more of a fantasy than anything else.. but as promised the updates are coming shortly. sit tight lol
ka24debt is offline   Reply With Quote