View Single Post
Old 05-01-2018, 04:02 PM   #603
R3b
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
R3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by hanzbrady View Post
So instead of going through 2 or 3 diffs why not just pony up and get a Z diff and axles with the lower ratio that you're after off the bat?
My diff since I bought the car has always made me question it, plus this new 180 diff is fresh and got it basically for free. I thought about going z33 swap but it will such a hassle switching to s14 subframe unless there is an s13 rear subframe option that im unaware of.... Only going to go q45 once I have all the little parts, not a big deal finding diff but more the mismatching axle setup. Best case would be get a whole s15 diff and use conversion bushings. Get a sick lsd and have 3.7 final drive.
R3b is offline   Reply With Quote