View Single Post
Old 04-04-2022, 07:44 AM   #23702
Thursday7
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
Thursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylerkickass240 View Post
Due to my schedule, I will be installing coilovers one weekend, and suspension arms the other weekend. Alignment happening right after. Which should I do first?
I'm assuming the car is your only mode of transportation for the intermediate week. I don't think it will matter very much either way. Without an adjustable rear upper your rear will have some added negative camber depending how low you set your coilovers if you install them first. You can dial out negative camber with the camber plate in the front if you are looking for stock-ish alignment.

Why can't you do it all in one weekend? Unless you have bad luck and every suspension bolt is seized, arms and coilovers are a pretty quick swap. Don't forget eccentric lockout hardware for the rear.
Thursday7 is offline   Reply With Quote