View Single Post
Old 11-10-2022, 08:32 PM   #87
projectsupra
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
projectsupra is a glorious beacon of lightprojectsupra is a glorious beacon of lightprojectsupra is a glorious beacon of lightprojectsupra is a glorious beacon of lightprojectsupra is a glorious beacon of lightprojectsupra is a glorious beacon of lightprojectsupra is a glorious beacon of lightprojectsupra is a glorious beacon of lightprojectsupra is a glorious beacon of lightprojectsupra is a glorious beacon of lightprojectsupra is a glorious beacon of light
Please share some details if you get it figured out, I haven't had time to dig for the hardware which is why I just ponied up the cash to get it done.

My main gripe besides the price, is the thickness and diameter of the washers and shoulder washers, these things are like paper compared to the Nissan plastic bulkhead parts. I probably would have made them 2-3X as thick if I turned them on a lathe myself just for peace of mind, but maybe Radium had a good reason for those dimensions.

Also interesting issue with the engine swap, I added Q50 gas and brake pedals to my wiring, still no starter signal but now the throttle bodies move with gas pedal input, pretty sure I need to bypass the park switch at the trans connector.
projectsupra is offline   Reply With Quote