View Single Post
Old 05-06-2018, 04:28 PM   #127
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Yeah, one of my friends used to work at Wal Mart and said people show up SOON as the store opens on Thursdays and ask to go through the box. Said one manager would generally turn them down but one was passive as fuck and let them, and that created a monster.
The manager who was against it had heard of how it goes; letting some neckbeard fuckstick raid a case of hotwheels to MAYBE make one purchase is not worth it. It sucks to other collectors who have lives and won't see them until they're on eBay for $50.

I picked up the Looney Tunes miniset in a KMart in the outer banks a month ago and the Avengers mini set last weekend.
I may go searching this week/end to see what I can find. My mom called me and needed me when I was on my way out to do so this afternoon.

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote