View Single Post
Old 12-27-2016, 09:25 PM   #2741
MamangSorbetero
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
MamangSorbetero is a jewel in the roughMamangSorbetero is a jewel in the roughMamangSorbetero is a jewel in the roughMamangSorbetero is a jewel in the roughMamangSorbetero is a jewel in the roughMamangSorbetero is a jewel in the roughMamangSorbetero is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by jay70 View Post
Um ok. My old 180 has been posted in here a few times and I've recently bought another one to build in the same style so i dunno. I guess i obviously dont know anything compared to you though mamangsorbetero
Well people's tastes differ. What you think looks off is spot-on to someone else. Just because you don't like some style cues doesn't mean yours or someone else's style is better or worse.

Wheel fitment is what I want to get right with my 180 because I want to go wider and with a deeper offset. Maybe move to 15" wheels from my 16". Your 180 looked alright so maybe help others out instead of calling their's shitty? We don't tell you to stop trying with your car builds. Don't be such a downer bro, you posted similar things to other people in this thread before too.
MamangSorbetero is offline   Reply With Quote