View Single Post
Old 12-27-2016, 09:47 PM   #2744
MamangSorbetero
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
MamangSorbetero is a jewel in the roughMamangSorbetero is a jewel in the roughMamangSorbetero is a jewel in the roughMamangSorbetero is a jewel in the roughMamangSorbetero is a jewel in the roughMamangSorbetero is a jewel in the roughMamangSorbetero is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by jay70 View Post
Well people have already tried to help but you dont want to accept their suggestions

1. Roll your fenders
2. Get better coilovers and lower your car a lot
3. Get decent sized wheels. Around 15x8 0 offset is a good starting point. This will already need a bit of camber and fender work
4. Tyre size i usually go with a 195/55 for drivability but sometimes a 195/50 for extra clearance. Tyres too small will give you massive wheel gap which will look dumb

If you are looking for max drivability i would be looking at 15x7 0 offset with 195/60s. It wont be 'shakotan' but will look period correct and wont have your frame on the ground
Thanks bro that's what I need help with.

I think I can go 15x8 with some 195's to make it look clean and simple. I'm playing around with Willtheyfit.com and measuring it in person to get it right. Some wheel manufacturers also measure offset differently and it adds to the confusion. I saw your 180 had some 15x8.5 and that's a look I want to try and do this coming year.
MamangSorbetero is offline   Reply With Quote