View Single Post
Old 12-28-2016, 02:09 PM   #2757
MamangSorbetero
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
MamangSorbetero is a jewel in the roughMamangSorbetero is a jewel in the roughMamangSorbetero is a jewel in the roughMamangSorbetero is a jewel in the roughMamangSorbetero is a jewel in the roughMamangSorbetero is a jewel in the roughMamangSorbetero is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by FaLKoN240 View Post
I want to the see an engine bay shot of mama gang's camber plate. I think I know what's going on.

Bearing housing is extremely fat on these Function Form 2 coilovers. Unlike Cusco, PBM or the like, the tophat doesn't provide much in terms of camber or much at all. But for what you pay for these Taiwan coilovers, they are pretty great, quality-wise. Just not very adjustable (can't lower more than 4.24" or more than 2.5 degrees camber).

I'm thinking I will go with either a 15x8 +13 or 0 offset all around or a 9. A 9 might be sticking out too much on the fronts maybe? Rosebud car has fender flares and trying to fit wider wheels without going that route if I can. I daily this thing going to college and what not so it needs to be able to hop those speedbumps and not die on the freeway jumps as much as I'd like to slam it on the frame.

Going to use a 55 or 60 sidewall on the 15" wheels so to keep the gap small haha
MamangSorbetero is offline   Reply With Quote