View Single Post
Old 12-28-2016, 02:44 PM   #2760
MamangSorbetero
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
MamangSorbetero is a jewel in the roughMamangSorbetero is a jewel in the roughMamangSorbetero is a jewel in the roughMamangSorbetero is a jewel in the roughMamangSorbetero is a jewel in the roughMamangSorbetero is a jewel in the roughMamangSorbetero is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by LockOn! View Post
Wooow those coils fucking blow, sorry man.

As for the wheels, do a 15x9 +-0 all around, and try a 195/60 all around. I think you'll still have two much gap with a 55 series tire.

OR better yet, consider a 15x9.5. That way, you can run a 205/60 for even more ground clearance and get away with it.

Fatlace makes some, or some cheepie NS mesh with spacers. No offense but I take it this is on a budget. Anything is better then steel trailer wheels IMO
Hopefully 15x9 0 offset would look juuuust right. Yes those coils aren't very good for adjustability but they are pretty durable and ride nice enough. Maybe I'll get extended and boxed FLCA some time or one of those GKTech correction spacers.

60 sidewall sounds correct and should fill up the wheel well quite nicely. You'll see and I'll post soon when I get this fitment thing all figured out. Thanks for the help guys
MamangSorbetero is offline   Reply With Quote