View Single Post
Old 01-22-2021, 10:14 AM   #184
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (32)
RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by collegekid View Post
I wrote a reply earlier but Zilvia was too busy at the moment.

The only thing I care to write again is my disappointment in the fact that people in general can?t handle multi faceted situations. Everything has to be heads vs tails, red team vs blue team, us vs them.

You?re either a democrat or republican, can?t be anything else.

Keep up the conversations here though. Maybe we will get somewhere.

On another note, this shit is bananas.

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/y...me-to-protect/

What a great way to treat the people who came running to protect your sorry ass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wish people would read past the headlines....No where in the article does it state elected officials made the call.

However after 3 sec Google search, it was VERY apparent it was NOT the doing of the elected officials but the DC Capitol Police....

Quote:
Thousands of National Guardsmen were allowed back into the Capitol Thursday night, hours after U.S. Capitol Police officials ordered them to vacate the facilities, sending them outdoors or to nearby parking garages after two weeks pulling security duty after the deadly riot on Jan. 6.
https://www.politico.com/news/2021/0...capitol-461220

This is a perfect example of why we cannot have a civil discussion.....

And another example of how people need to look past just a headline....

That was an ABSOLUTE SHITTTY article by the Military Times.NO citation, no official remarks, no nothing. Just another story to throw incendiaries at the fire.

Fuck that
RalliartRsX is offline   Reply With Quote