View Single Post
Old 01-22-2021, 10:58 AM   #188
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (32)
RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by collegekid View Post
Hey there, I'm NOT trying to say any of the following

-It's the Dems fault
-It's the Reps fault
-Bad Capitol Police Nyahhhhh
-Any blame on a specific group of people, however you label them

I don't know the specifics. All I'm trying to say is, National Guard was deployed to protect the Capitol. I don't care who called and said "National Guard, HALP!" Look at this treatment after they served their purpose. This is embarrassing and outrageous. It is deplorable that this is what you subject your protectors to.

And this is where I call bullshit. As you stated in your very post

Quote:
What a great way to treat the people who came running to protect your sorry ass.
That to me states you are saying it is the elected officials....As they were the ones under siege in the Capitol.....

Either way, I agree with your sentiments. It is absolute bullshit situation in and out.....

Anyways, I was talking in generalities. And my statement you quoted above was directed to king....
RalliartRsX is offline   Reply With Quote