View Single Post
Old 07-17-2003, 03:26 AM   #1
Grant
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (0)
Grant has a spectacular aura aboutGrant has a spectacular aura aboutGrant has a spectacular aura aboutGrant has a spectacular aura aboutGrant has a spectacular aura aboutGrant has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Grant Send a message via MSN to Grant
Lunch with Socal 240sx owners(meet).

I had this idea and thinking about it for a while. After talking it over with my uncles, I would like to plan a meet to help promote my uncles' new restaurant, Mandarin City. It is a Chinese restaurant in Cardiff, CA. which is about 30 min north of San Diego (10-15 min south of oceanside). So a tad bit closer to the LA guys.
Would anyone want to go to a meet and have lunch there? food is good, but not cheap (unfortunately most Dine in restaurants aren't). I will try to work something out with them. I am sorry I do not have deep pockets so I cannot pay for lunch.

I would like to help my uncle out in building a reputation for the restaurant. if i can get enough people, and work out the timing with my uncle we can
setup a meet there. the parking lot holds about 15-20 cars at least, so we should have no problem....

Not to be rude, but please dont come and park your car and stick around and just take off, kind of an insult to the chefs (my uncle and his brothers).Be kind and order some food!! hehe after all the spot is provided for FREE!

I am shooting for August 2nd 2003 (saturday), a week after Drift Day 7. please email me if you are able to make it, please email me or pm me so i can make a guest list and make the proper preperations for them to hold the event.
The event will start at noon til 2 -3pm at the latest (there will be regular customers too, so we can stick around for TOO long, plus I got all your dishes to wash afterwards )

Here is the location of the restaurant:
Mandarin City
815 Birmingham Drive
Cardiff, CA 92007
(760) 436-6027

Directions?
Southbound
5 south, exit Birmingham Dr. Left at exit, right at the chevron gas station (it's behind there)

Northbound
5 North, exit Birmingham Dr. Right at exit, right at the chevron gas station (it's behind there)

-Grant Hsiao
[email protected]

Last edited by Grant; 07-17-2003 at 03:29 AM..
Grant is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links