View Single Post
Old 05-21-2022, 12:13 AM   #13961
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanSayWhat View Post
Thus the problem. People want a "Factory" option, so they don't have to add bolt-on power mods. Also, the BRZ/FRS/GR86 has it's own problems with bolt-on forced induction and the Miata doesn't cut it for someone wanting a true coupe.
Exactly. Subaru and Toyota have turbo engines up the ass and give us the FA20 and FA24. Both total piles of shit. FA20 ears rod bearings like a 986 Boxster are IMS bearings. I can find a half dozen cars on Facebook with spun bearings any given day. Engines go for $5k+ because of the high demand/need.

It has chicken bone rods that can't handle boost.it has a tinny trans that can't handle torque. It has garbage tier 5x100 lug pattern and the infamous torque drop. The system blows and sounds like crickets with rickets.

New car looks like a Porsche Panamara with downs syndrome.

Quote:
I'm also "meh" on the whole retro fan service Nissan did on the Z... I would've rather seen them do something modern with influences from time attack/ other racing.
It's worse then that stupid 240Z body kit for the S13. It's literally a 240Z front and 300zx rail lights on a 370Z.

Quote:
I just hope Amuse comes out and gives the new Z the 380RS Superleggera treatment:
I just wish Nissan would have given us a GTS-T.

Take a GTR body, put in the new VR30DDTT and RWD Transmissions in it. Standard Infinite/Z brakes, change the body kit up a bit and charge $50k.

The uptick in body sales would certianly help keep costs down on the R35.
Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote