View Single Post
Old 04-16-2013, 12:32 AM   #52
s14SRguy
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
s14SRguy is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post
Are you defending plasti-dip by comparing it to paint?

damn.

)=

From what I can see in the OP's profile pic, I see a white car.

It doesn't look like it needs paint.

I don't see why he feels the need to try and make it two tone.

An idea popped into his head and now he is trying to execute it through the cheapest way possible.

"Not everyone has enough to get a real paintjob." Seriously, If you can't do something right, don't do it at all.

Don't attempt to do something and then come back with a truckload of excuses and reasons why one can't even execute their own ideas properly.
No, I am not in any way defending that plasti dip or vinyl wrap is in any way better than a true paint job. Don't get it twisted. Allow me to clarify.

Paint jobs are expensive.

For somebody who is on a budget who doesn't have a ballin' ass income, has to pay for food/shelter/utilities/insurance/rent and all that on their own, doing a PROPER plasti dip job can give you a good result for a good price. Sure, its not as good as a true paint job, but its affordable, it works, and its no reason to call a fellow nissan brother a peasant and be a dick because he wants to change it up and not spend a whole shitload. Do you flip off people off if they drive a car you don't like and they can't afford a nicer one? Maybe you shit gold or something, but I just don't see your opinion as a valid reason to disrespect someone for asking a question. It makes nissan owners look bad, leave the hatin to the honda guys.

If you do it right you wont have a truckload of excuses.

More on topic: GTR Plasti Dip

Plasti Dip GT-R Matte Yellow - DipYourCar.com - TRC GTR - YouTube

Doesn't look like shit to me.

If your buddy knows what hes doing and its pretty much free of charge, go for it! What do you have to lose? If it looks bad or your not diggin it just remove it haha
s14SRguy is offline   Reply With Quote