Thread: THMotorsports
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2015, 10:52 AM   #87
Thmotorsports
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (28)
Thmotorsports is just really niceThmotorsports is just really niceThmotorsports is just really niceThmotorsports is just really niceThmotorsports is just really niceThmotorsports is just really niceThmotorsports is just really niceThmotorsports is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by slidingIs View Post
Yea I have bad review also bought a comp clutch stage 2 for a sc300 4 weeks ago recived it on a timely manner a week after Porsches go to install and send my a clutch kit for a Hyundai genesis parts labeled on each part for a genesis the box is labeled for a sc300.

Go email customer service with pics of parts and part number so boxes 3 weeks going back and forth still no update no parts and my car is apart a shop paying a storage fee at the moment a one day clutch job with multiple evidence of wrong parts still no update,

The last time I ever order something from you guys, I literally will just put a OEM clutch back in. I'm not paying to have the parts shipped back you gutsy better pay for shipping and ship me the parts or I will oder from someone else and you can pay for the parts plus the shop fee on why it is taking so long to get these parts with picture evidence and.

Seriously the worst customer service ever.
There is a lot of information going on in your post and I would like to address all of it. My name is Jonathan@THMotorsports and I handle the Zilvia forums directly. I would have been the one who sold you any item, unless you bought it on our website without supervision. This is the first I get wind of your situation. If you placed your order with me, you should have really reached out to me directly instead of keeping me out of the loop. That way I could have addressed your concerns head on.

I have PM'd you directly for more information I need from you and we can dive into this and find out whats going on with the order and so I can rectify the situation.

Thank you.

--------------------------------

EDIT: Just got your phone call on this as I requested in a PM. We are working on the situation and I will call you back in 30 minutes as promised.

Thank you.
Thmotorsports is offline   Reply With Quote