View Single Post
Old 04-25-2015, 01:35 PM   #40
simmode1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
^^^Dude... I understand exactly what he's saying. I don't need a translator. I don't think either Rotas or Battles are worthy of respect. Not once did I mention respect. Battles are fucking $189 per wheel. Get over yourselves with the 'legit wheel' shit. Battles are broke bitch shit, just like Rotas and XXR. I'd respect FN01RC, RP03, RPF1 or anything from Cosmis before I'd respect Battles. My point was that if you discard the whole fake vs legit wheel bullshit, I fee that the classic 5 spoke LMGT4 style is more appealing than Battles. Doesn't make Battles a bad wheel. I'd give them the same level of respect I'd give any other cheap fucking wheel that still manages to look decent.

Edit: I just want to add that I think it's BS when ppl bash P45R's, when I've never read a single bad thing about Bee*R B5's or Uras NS-01's. I guess they're under the JDM hater protection umbrella...

Last edited by simmode1; 04-25-2015 at 03:56 PM..
simmode1 is offline   Reply With Quote