View Single Post
Old 04-25-2015, 07:03 PM   #49
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
EDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfection
Send a message via ICQ to EDacIouSX Send a message via AIM to EDacIouSX Send a message via MSN to EDacIouSX Send a message via Yahoo to EDacIouSX
Quote:
Originally Posted by simmode1 View Post
I don't think either Rotas or Battles are worthy of respect. Battles are fucking $189 per wheel. Get over yourselves with the 'legit wheel' shit. Battles are broke bitch shit, just like Rotas and XXR. I'd respect FN01RC, RP03, RPF1 or anything from Cosmis before I'd respect Battles.

Edit: I just want to add that I think it's BS when ppl bash P45R's, when I've never read a single bad thing about Bee*R B5's or Uras NS-01's. I guess they're under the JDM hater protection umbrella...
Cosmis is made in china stuff, on the same level as rota and xxr. Battles are actually pretty good wheels, much better than comis and china. You can tell by looking at the barrels and comparing them to other brands.

Ray's probably makes $3,000 dollars of profit per set of TE37s so price isnt' always a dictator of quality.

MB Battles are probably the absolute best wheel you can buy state side BNIB for under 200 a wheel in 18/17x9.5 +15

There was a thread here a while back about Uras NS-01s breaking.
EDacIouSX is offline   Reply With Quote