View Single Post
Old 03-28-2011, 10:22 PM   #43
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1337 View Post
there are so many ugly cars in this thread. missile car does not mean it should be built to be ugly
I think the op was the only car that wasn't originally built to be a nicer car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaLKoN240 View Post
Quite the contrary, the pro drifters use them as "martyr" chassis in order to learn how to get closer to other drivers without fucking up their NICER carS. (read: plural)

That retard can't spell, but he meant to spell DAILY'D (which means daily driven?) It's not even a word, but more retarded that he managed to spell a fake word WRONG.
I figured there was also a amount of people that had "mishaps" in their cars, but kept driving them, like me, lol.

Ah,
I would consider my old shell a missile.
I abused it, tried to keep it going best i could for cheap.
I was never intentionally crashing it, just trying to tap the wall everytime or touch someones quarter panel during tandem.
I actually tried not to break it much, cause it was my daily.

I wouldnt think "daily" would exclude a car from being a missile.