View Single Post
Old 01-11-2012, 04:10 AM   #2
240sxdriftin
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (25)
240sxdriftin has much to be proud of240sxdriftin has much to be proud of240sxdriftin has much to be proud of240sxdriftin has much to be proud of240sxdriftin has much to be proud of240sxdriftin has much to be proud of240sxdriftin has much to be proud of240sxdriftin has much to be proud of240sxdriftin has much to be proud of240sxdriftin has much to be proud of240sxdriftin has much to be proud of
Drove it out to a car meet for the first time

Getting ready to go out for the first event up in clio michigan at round 2 for MDU.

This is now may 14th, I got the car beginning of March...

At the first event up in Clio Michigan. It was a bad day for drifting, The morning started off with pooring rain and 40's with lots of wind. So getting soaked and freezing while getting the cars ready and teched. It ended up stopping raining just before my run group, and then dried off later in the day but was still cold and windy.

Had some fun when we got home

Got back from the event and went back to work on the car, getting the headlights mounted and then the bumper fitted. after testing the bumper, I new I needed a good bracket to make it look right.

After seeing it all together I figured I needed to paint it all one color, so it was time for some primer. Again I slacked with taking pictures of prep and all that but here it is in primer.

About a week of driving around like that and I was over it and ready to get it all one color!! So I took it all apart and proceeded to do just that! First time spraying base/clear..

And then... PAINT!!!

Took it home asap to put it all together and stare at it with the emitz on it haha...

Got tired of that saggy bumper now that the car was painted...