View Single Post
Old 04-19-2021, 09:58 PM   #45
bigs
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
bigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
Then who the fuck are you to question me?
LOL, you found the piece you liked, and completely ignored the rest. Andddd, any kind of conversation with you ends there. Enjoy staring at your pinch welds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
the point of this thread is to help show the clueless what to look out for.
Make a thread about what people should look for when buying a used car then? Don't try to bring down a company with your impossible standards of what makes a car nice in the process. I think that's what you were calling "double speak."

I thought I was getting old...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
I'm all for playing devil's advocate, but are you really taking the stance that selling shitty cars for a premium is okay if the buyer doesn't ask questions? Or are you just trying to engage in conversation here?
Quit jumping to extremes. You're writing off their entire inventory as shitty cars. Have you ever been to a used car dealership? I feel like you're taking it personally, because it's a car you're passionate about.

I'd honestly be happy if both of you read what I said and didn't respond. I just want you to stop calling cars pieces of shit for no reason.
bigs is offline   Reply With Quote