View Single Post
Old 01-31-2011, 03:48 PM   #9
raz0rbladez909
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
raz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by simmode1 View Post
Ummm... No. I vote keep the Altima and Maxima. They're great in their position/demographic. I say cut the Juke/Cube/Versa and either the Rouge or Murano...
While I agree with the axing the juke, I just think that the Altima and Maxima are way too similar cars, they try to market the Maxima as their 4DSC(4 door sports car) and they have the SE-r(I'm not sure if they still have it) version of the Altima which both have the same damn engine. Like this from one article "Maxima, whose base price is about $1,000 more than the topline Altima, is less than one inch longer than Altima; less than three inches wider and weighs only 201 pounds more. Maxima's engine (again, a 3.5-liter V6) packs 290 horses vs. Altima's 270."

Read more: Nissan Altima -- less than a Maxima, but not by much : Top Down Auto Blog

To me it just seems like they added an unnecessary car to the bunch, the Maxima is that car, if you're looking for luxury in a Nissan you buy an Infiniti, not Nissans chubby fwd wannabe sports car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WakeBHR View Post
How do people still not know that there are so many assholes here? If they joined before 05-06, They are gonna be an asshole. Almost guaranteed.
raz0rbladez909 is offline   Reply With Quote