View Single Post
Old 07-22-2003, 07:26 AM   #11
Steeles
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
Steeles has a spectacular aura aboutSteeles has a spectacular aura aboutSteeles has a spectacular aura aboutSteeles has a spectacular aura aboutSteeles has a spectacular aura aboutSteeles has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Steeles Send a message via Yahoo to Steeles
Quote:
Originally posted by rufrydrsc2
I am right around the 85/26 exchange, so I will be first to meet. After I meet up with yall I can get intouch with THX1138 who is the other from this area coming. But he is about an hour further down I-85, so he'll have plenty of time to coordinate. Do yall use talkabouts? Looking forward to meeting up so we can make a grand entrance. It's always great to see alot of the same cars in a caravan riding together. Keep me informed.
Yeah I got a talkabout and a cell phone. NC guys are gonna meet up ingibsonville and roll. depending on when the VA guys come through. Im trying to see who wants to do the drag strip Friday night cause we need to be there before 5 if we're trying to go which means leaving NC before noon. passing your way by 2ish. From here its about 4.5 to 5 hours to Atl. then another 30 minutes or so to where the hotel is. then 75 miles to the drag strip. but we'll keep planning