View Single Post
Old 04-01-2024, 06:13 AM   #386
Dolph_KYAS13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
Dolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by zwzweston View Post
This is looking sick so far ? excited to see the development. Would you ever be interested in printing ones to sell at some point? I may be interested depending on how the profile/fitment turns out
I got distracted by making ducting for my oil cooler instead. My garage isnt heated so it is an awful place to be in the winter.

So ive been scanning and playing with my printer and made up a bespoke cooling duct for my oil cooler.

Mounted with bluetooth brackets. I am just waiting on my heatserts to put in the plastic as well as some high temp gasketing.

I also added some mesh to the grill opening and made a badge for a few more HP.

The first autocross day is May 11 so its time to get the car ready for the tune later this month.

Heres a couple photos from the last round of 2023

-Jordie