View Single Post
Old 07-03-2007, 09:13 PM   #16
CelriFactory

Trader Rating: (0)
CelriFactory will become famous soon enoughCelriFactory will become famous soon enoughCelriFactory will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by fliprayzin240sx View Post
Hey if I knew he was ethopian, you think I would have bashed his english? But I cant retract the rice-a-ronie build. Looks like he was cutting corners all over the place. Lets go paint the cage and be lazy about it. Im not even gonna bring up the color selection for the calipers. Drilling the rotors with manually, wow, that takes some balls, I still wanna know how he got the measurements and how accurate those holes are. Whats the chances that it wont vibrate and warp itself?
Hi dude, I paint my cage as fast as I can, so I can get to other things. Cuz this winter I repaint the whole car inside outside... I spray can the cage cuz I was worried about the rust stop bashing at me lol. For the rotor I put the old rotor on the new one, 4 vice grip was holding all that together.

Small update, got my tein coilover! Already install those on it. And CALL the fender rolling man ! cuz its so tight in the back and got a R32 Brake Master cylinder I will put some pic tomorrow. Have a nice day !