View Single Post
Old 03-13-2008, 02:24 AM   #224
TechImportz1
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
TechImportz1 is just really niceTechImportz1 is just really niceTechImportz1 is just really niceTechImportz1 is just really niceTechImportz1 is just really niceTechImportz1 is just really niceTechImportz1 is just really niceTechImportz1 is just really niceTechImportz1 is just really niceTechImportz1 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by silkywilson View Post
well here I am again... It appears that no matter how sorry Jason is I'm not getting my coil overs.. coming up on the 3month anniversary of paying for my coil overs which I don't have..

I have been dealing with Jason Gonzales

I placed my order and paid on Dec 22, 2007 With Jason via Zilvia.net Forums

I was called on Dec 23, 2007 saying the coil overs were out of stock and would be in Between the last week of Jan. and the First week of Feb.

I contacted Jason on Feb 2, 2008 and he said he would check on it and get back to me.

Feb 5th I still have had no reply from Jason and contact him again, he replies and says D2 still does not have them in but are expecting them, and “If they don’t get in within 1.5 to 2 weeks I will air ship them in at my expense.”

Feb 19th I started trying to Contact Jason with no replies for a week, Mind you ive tried everything emails, Ims, PMs, Phone calls (answering machine) Posting on the forums, and no replies for a week.

Feb 25th I finally get a reply, in which Jason says D2 still doesn’t have them in stock and “I will go ahead with our agreement and I will have them shipped to you directly from their overseas factory with no extra charge” Mind you he promised me this to have happened on or before the 19th (1.5 to 2 weeks as mentioned above) and it took me a week to get a reply.

March 2nd I sent Jason a PM on Zilvia Forums requesting a shipping date on my coil overs, with no reply as of yet.

Brings us to today March 12, 2008 I decided to try again and reach some one, its been 10 days since I last tried to get a reply from Jason, with nothing.

Here is what I find, The phone number supplied 718-888-9832 is disconnected, no replies from any forms of trying to contact anyone associated with Techimportz.

Jason has been 100% humble and apologetic every time we make contact, however that isn’t often. Waiting weeks for replies makes me uncomfortable. Disconnected phones makes me uncomfortable, Waiting almost 3 months (3 times longer than originally stated) for something paid for 3 months ago makes me uncomfortable. The address, that comes on the Invoice goes to a “Queens Blvd. Towing” who’s phone is always busy makes me uncomfortable.

Now for the real problems, My home has sold, Ive put off the closing date because the car in my garage has no suspension (sitting on jack stands waiting for Jason to come through with his end of the deal). I expected coil overs at my door mid Feb at the latest, in the next week its going to start costing me a lot of money to fix this problem. I also checked with D2 directly, their new date for S13 coil overs is April 5th, (it changes every time I call) however they said they can air mail them in and it take 3 – 5 days.. so Im expecting they use the same air mail as TechImportz and some how I’m sitting here 16 days after Jason said he would ship them air mail directly to me.

Sorry to have to air this out here but I think people should know who they are dealing with.
PM Sent, refund will be issued, My sincere apologies, as stated in my PM, we are finished moving however massive renovations and builds need to take place out our new facility and also unfortunately, we can't seem to get a telephone and internet carrier in our new facility, seems like none has lines coming into our location area. We will update information the minute we are up and running. Thank you very much for your patience and our sincere apologies. However, D2 STILL DOES NOT HAVE THEM IN STOCK in which anyone can contact D2 Racing at www.d2racing.com in which they can confirm this information. Thanks once again.