View Single Post
Old 06-11-2009, 02:08 AM   #105
DisEpyon
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
DisEpyon is a splendid one to beholdDisEpyon is a splendid one to beholdDisEpyon is a splendid one to beholdDisEpyon is a splendid one to beholdDisEpyon is a splendid one to beholdDisEpyon is a splendid one to beholdDisEpyon is a splendid one to beholdDisEpyon is a splendid one to beholdDisEpyon is a splendid one to beholdDisEpyon is a splendid one to beholdDisEpyon is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to DisEpyon
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenkiCam View Post
or just stay chuuki and get chuuki sideskirts, Garage Defend lip and Bomex Rear Valances..

Chuuki Crew FTW!
Yeah, Chuuki FTW!!

haha, my cars body completely stock. Pics from last summer. I have my interior back in and put the mudflaps back on, so much nicer than back then, hehe.

And here is a Picture of the same picture but more pretty.

If you guys want to mess around with some pictures of your cars or just anything, Go to Picnik - edit photos the easy way, online in your browser and click on get started now, then click on upload photo. After your done with messing around with your picture, click on save and share. My brother showed me this, pretty cool photo editing site that is free.
im sure those of you that posted pics of your cars can make them wicked fancy with that website.

I would love to convert my body style to the type x version like a lot of the nice ones on here, but need the money for other places on the car.