View Single Post
Old 06-29-2013, 07:20 PM   #2976
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (26)
SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Send a message via AIM to SupaDoopa
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiLLeR2001 View Post
Except, they were never offered in the states. To say you wish they were more available would mean that they are available but you wish that the availability was increased... However, the correct statement would be "I wish they were available." And lucky you, they will be soon... They are starting to import 1988 S13 Silvia's since the 25 year mark is on the horizon.

So be patient and import a real #5H6 two-tone or continue to post pictures of cars that have already been posted 10 times over just so you can have an excuse to formulate a rebuttal against me.
No need for a rebuttal. Kids who don't know what's going on shouldn't assume they do. Just a mistake on your part. I won't hate you forever over it.

And I'm aware of the 25-year mark. I'm talking to RHD-A about securing a R32 GT-R he came across for cheapy cheap stocky stock. Maybe we can go cruising some time, babe. Smooches.
SupaDoopa is offline   Reply With Quote