View Single Post
Old 06-24-2023, 04:54 PM   #61
WreckedS14

Trader Rating: (1)
WreckedS14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Do what you want with the car. When we're all old and the cars are on Barrett-Jackson, we'll still want the well built gangster cars we idolized as young adults. It's your car, cut it up if you want. None of us joined this place to see factory/oem+ cars, though, it is enjoyable to see a well preserved example. At the end of the day, we all bought these cars because we love/loved them, and wanted them to be better than their factory versions. You can still build a super cool car while preserving the chassis. Any 240/Silvia that has been gone through and saved from rust is a win for all of us. I'm not exactly a fan of over-fenders at this point but I enjoy seeing over-fenders on cool cars. We're all one in the same. We want to keep the originality but we love to bastardize these cars to make them faster, turn better, look better, and be more fun in general.

I love this thread! It's refreshing to see you want to conserve the history of these cars and show us your internal debate on how you'd like to modify YOUR car. Keep it up, do what you want, and don't give two shits what we think. We've obviously seen you care about your car and you want to keep things cool. We don't matter because we trust you to build something pretty sweet
WreckedS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links