View Single Post
Old 08-26-2014, 01:02 AM   #5
mhubeny180sx
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
mhubeny180sx is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by HORShi View Post
I'm pretty sure some of you guys have been following the ISIS (aka ISIL, Islamic State) reports. I will say compared to the recent 21st century "terror" organizations, ISIS seems to be supersede most of the modern terror groups. Reports of the Taliban and Al-Qaeda factions falling out with ISIS because of their ultra-extremist views and methods (and many joining because of the risks of facing ISIS)

I'm not by any means a fanatic with their religion or beliefs, but I have study and wrote thesis and academic papers dealing with Middle Eastern/Mediterranean ideology and (etc) last year in my college classes.

But what I'm having a hard time understand...is what is EXACTLY causing this mass brutal slaying? The Qu'ran? Shariah law? The neighbors next door? (U.S.)

I know people have said "this religious war has been going on forever" but do you think it will ever stop? Cause even though their are extremist in all religious and people...this is becoming inhuman, primal or to say barbaric like. You know it's severe when other terror groups are questioning and warning ISIS about distrust amongst them. I speak on that from not just action standpoint, but ideology, methods, and I reckon their "philosophy".

What do you guys think about ISIS? Have they become the world's most violent terror group so far? What is exactly their agenda and mission?

http://www.cnn.com/2014/08/21/world/...html?hpt=hp_t1
You're very wrong. The United States of America, is the worlds most violent terror group.
mhubeny180sx is offline   Reply With Quote