View Single Post
Old 08-01-2002, 06:49 PM   #33
95silvia
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
95silvia is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to 95silvia Send a message via Yahoo to 95silvia
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (cmj240t @ Aug. 02 2002,5:19)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (vancouvers14 @ Aug. 01 2002,1:30)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (DrDubbleB @ July 30 2002,6:27)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">You sure had me fooled...</td></tr></table><span id='postcolor'>
such wit from someone helped lostprojects steal money from other 240 owners...</td></tr></table><span id='postcolor'>
you know , i ahve been lurking here for a while, and i have been following this whole thing on here and fa ....and it really sucks that some of you lost your money , but #1 as i see it , you should never sned any one you dont know money that you have no way of getting back! (money order , cashiers check )you should always use paypal , or some other montiored site.... #2 , your attitudes suck , all you poeple calling his distributor made this deal fall through , and made him lose a distributor , which really sucks from a bussiness stand point ...#3 , the poor guy is selling his car , when i called on it he told me he was selling to pay off debt from a deal gone bad , but i didnt press any more , he wanted too much for the car any way. and some you guys have the nerve to threaten to go and do physical harm to this guy or his car ? and say that people have driven by his house , in florida that is stalking ! and you guys have just admitted to it in writing . #4what good is telling people not to deal with ian ? if he cant make any more money , then you will never get paid ! this is real ugly , and you guys arent make it any better by talking shit about it, and blaming other poeple ! if you have a legitmate claim , then go file it , the fbi, or fcc will investigate , and they will find the truth , and if you are owed money they will get it back for you. honestly , i hope that some of you , the ones with the bad attitudes , dont get shit !</td></tr></table><span id='postcolor'>
AMEN my brother......(being sarcastic for a reason)

RINKU