View Single Post
Old 10-06-2007, 12:06 PM   #73
dirtdiggler666
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (26)
dirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfection
well i cant say if its gunna last yet the paint is only about 3 weeks old. but kinda like a said i dont care if your paint cost 6k if your bumper flys off at the track it will get fucked up.

but if you really want to learn how to paint go for it, maby work at a paint shop part time and see if you like it befoure you spend all the money on tools.

and as far as maaco the the paint they use is a single stage paint and its meah ok i guess, but everyone says maaco is crap ya because they dont prep the cars at all. ok their idea of prep is taking a scotch pad and sanding it lol. and thats why the paint peels off they just put paint over your old clear coat. well ill let you know how it holds up