View Single Post
Old 08-05-2013, 11:59 AM   #91
bladetech8
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (32)
bladetech8 is an unknown quantity at this point
Hello Kunio!

Excellent job on the group buy! It was a true pleasure to do business with you and thanks for working out the deal/details with D-MAX Japan to make this LHD floor mats available once more.

I have a few little comments/mini-review regarding the my whole experience with this process.
  • Tracking information stopped working once item shipped out of japan so there was no way of telling when/if they were going to arrive. I was checking/refreshing the tracking page every morning at work.
  • Kunio, you may want to let D-MAX Japan know (for future orders) to please use either a larger outer bag to package the floor mats or a small thin box. My two FRONT floor mats came all bent-in/smashed around the sides/edges since the bag was a little to small for them. I was able to get them 95% flatten down by leaving them under my bed for a whole day, but for the amount of money I paid for these I would have expected a more professional packaging arrangement. Again this is nothing of that you can control obviously, but I feel that it's worth letting D-MAX Japan know about it.
  • The quality of the floor mats is excellent and I am very happy with them! The fitment is SPOT-ON and awesome! Here's some pictures I took (sorry no install pics YET!)

bladetech8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links