View Single Post
Old 11-13-2020, 06:24 AM   #4
jr_ss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
jr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to jr_ss
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorMans180SX View Post
Yeah that makes sense, Just seems like people are spending just as much on the conversion for those other transmissions that the cost wouldn't be so different for a proven transmission.

Yeah if you click on that first link they're under the "technical specifications" tab on the tremec website.
I think the price point isn?t bad for a new trans. Most CDX or RS5R30A transmissions are in between 2-3k anyhow. However, factoring in the cost of a conversion kit, is going to put this out of reach for most S-chassis owners.

I think most guys that are using a TKO trans have them face plated anyway for the power they are making.

At the end of the day, It?s always nice to have options and I?m sure someone will product a kit for it.