View Single Post
Old 11-23-2019, 10:04 AM   #214
Mister.E
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
Mister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond repute
A lot of people ask me for updates on my S14, many more than I thought would. I often don’t have any and it’s quite disappointing to be brutally honest. There is hope, though. I didn’t squander all of my time on just back pain and depression. I’ve been putting in some serious overtime for the past 2-3 years and saving it all for a very special purpose. I present to you my newly acquired 1997 JZX100 Toyota Chaser. I’m so happy that everything came together so well and that I was able to find a car I really liked. I did all of this with the intentions of keeping my S14 and having two rad street cars, so don’t worry, I’m not selling my baby. In fact, now that I’ve bought this and can’t import it for another three years, the S14 will be my main focus again.

Huge thanks to my long time brother @pinkustyle for arranging the purchase and storage of the vehicle until he can ship it for me. If you are serious about buying a vehicle, his business provides services that make it an absolute breeze.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk