View Single Post
Old 04-12-2023, 08:03 PM   #107
projectsupra
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
projectsupra is a glorious beacon of lightprojectsupra is a glorious beacon of lightprojectsupra is a glorious beacon of lightprojectsupra is a glorious beacon of lightprojectsupra is a glorious beacon of lightprojectsupra is a glorious beacon of lightprojectsupra is a glorious beacon of lightprojectsupra is a glorious beacon of lightprojectsupra is a glorious beacon of lightprojectsupra is a glorious beacon of lightprojectsupra is a glorious beacon of light
Thanks all! It's amazing how much more air this Q50 system blows compare to the weezy S13 unit, hopefully it'll be worth the effort.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmanuelg View Post
This build is literally so cool, from rust to resto to sr20 to vr30. What is crazy that you are implementing all the modern designs from a q50 to your interior. You also need to paint the hood though.

You should start a youtube to document all this and inform the future of 240sx because I would def like to do a modern interior.

Appreciate the feedback! This car has been on a journey for sure, definitely planning on painting the hood, I need to make a new one anyway because the engine is so tall.

I started to record some of the body wiring install work and I've got a ton of videos planned out, but it's so time consuming to setup the tripod and move it around to get different shots of what's going on, plus editing, my time in the garage is unfortunately very limited these days.
projectsupra is offline   Reply With Quote