View Single Post
Old 10-16-2006, 09:49 PM   #73
Quigs
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (11)
Quigs has a reputation beyond reputeQuigs has a reputation beyond reputeQuigs has a reputation beyond reputeQuigs has a reputation beyond reputeQuigs has a reputation beyond reputeQuigs has a reputation beyond reputeQuigs has a reputation beyond reputeQuigs has a reputation beyond reputeQuigs has a reputation beyond reputeQuigs has a reputation beyond reputeQuigs has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TurbLu
Do you have more pics of this exhuast? A direct shot of the back end as if you were directly behind the car? How low does it hang?
Yeah, here are a few shots of the car while we were installing the coilovers. Unfortunately the silencer is in (cops here pull over anyone without one, regardless of noise) I like how the exhaust sits real close to the chassis. I have the same one on my car (this one is my roommates) Exhaust was $275 shipped with removable silencer from www.i-m-racing.com. Sounds pretty good for being so cheap. There is a few sound clips of this car in one of the other exhaust threads if you wanna hear it. I'll take some more pictures soon that show the rear of the car better sometime this week and post them up.

And my all time favorite...my roommate with his new toy right before we put it on haha
Quigs is offline   Reply With Quote