View Single Post
Old 06-09-2015, 10:43 PM   #13
alex_s817
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
alex_s817 is making his/her stupidity well-knownalex_s817 is making his/her stupidity well-knownalex_s817 is making his/her stupidity well-known
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reddrum13 View Post
I would be interested in this for sure. I have a 2jz S14 about to be on the streets soon. In for pricing and updates.
the best part of this setup is that it will work with your JZ swap, all that changes is the line setup on the driver's side. When this kit is closer to completion, let me know if you're still interested and I'll come down to Georgia/hook you up on price if you let me mock up the system/build the compressor hoses on your car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fd94 View Post
I am very interested in this as well. Was actually talking about who I was gonna get to do my 1jz s14. Anything will be helpful.
You need someone to do the swap or just the AC?

redline_racer510, EnemyS15, JRex, Greenmachine300zxtt thanks for your interest guys! please stay tuned, updates will be coming within a week.

For you guys with RB swaps, I am not familiar with all of the compressor options available to you although I do know that some guys use the OEM RB compressor that came with their swap, while others (this car in particular) use a J30 compressor. J30 is what I intend to push for mainly because it allows you to have a new unit for a relatively low cost at (advance/autozone/etc etc), however I do know that the compressor wiring will need to be changed. This car has a wiring specialties harness with the AC option wired in, but we will be switching it to power the J30 pump and I will supply the necessary information for others who need to do so.

Again thanks for the interest guys, I look forward to showing you all a bad ass kit in the next week or so.