Thread: Zenki's Unite
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2015, 01:58 PM   #40052
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
OBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigs View Post
I wonder what the street dancers in japan think of the street dancer in chicago who hates the street dancerz in las vegas.
ded.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Driftin Tre View Post
Yep im just your local town hero look me up on the insta dawg.

#NotStreetDancerz
I like you. Respect.

If I accidentally copied someone and they called me a fukboi I would probably never desist even if I got sick of it just because I don't know what a fukboi is.

I once was ejected from a basketball game for fighting and I kept walking onto the court going after the dude just to stop the game. I wasn't even mad anymore I was just bored and didn't have anything else to do because it wasn't a home game and it was the 3rd quarter. The real trick was to not laugh, and try to pretend I was still mad. But the dude kept running from me so I ended up laughing and people got mad for real. So I got mad again and kept walking out on the court. They tried to give me a technical but I was like you already ejected me dummy.