View Single Post
Old 12-17-2010, 02:58 PM   #28
shadowhunter66
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
shadowhunter66 is making a name for him/her selfshadowhunter66 is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuicidnS13 View Post
++++10000 for truth... I have to argue this to every nissan fanboy on every 240 board. Have you guys looked at the damn maintenance costs on the gtr. Its like you bought a ferrari with out the pussy magnet attached LOL... My buddy is on his third tranny, this time it was not warrantied ... 23k installed....lol wtf
At the same time, any car with that type of performance will have high costs to keep it running. I don't know how the ZR1 is but I bet its also very expensive, maybe not as expensive as the GTR but you still need a lot of pocket change to afford either one.
As for your friend and his transmissions.. they've pretty much resolved most of people claims and transmission problems so if that's his third one then I'd be looking at the owner as opposed to the car hence why the last time wasn't covered under warranty. Yeah I am a nissan fan since my dad owned a Z, I've owned 2, and I just kinda grew up around em', but I'm not bagging on the ZR1, because it really does impress.
shadowhunter66 is offline   Reply With Quote