View Single Post
Old 02-28-2023, 12:05 PM   #13
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Exactly my point, if you want to buy an s/r-chassis to preserve and want to run 9 inch wide wheels that don't rub and has 90's fitment by all means. Be boring, by all means. You think you're buying an investment or some shit when in reality any car is a liability.

You get into one fender bender, everything is discontinued, car will get totaled. You enter the world of fiberglass, omg someone fucked up my quarter panel, a 2-300 dollar weekend of fiberglass, paint, and a case of beer and you're good to go.

Once metal is destroyed it's destroyed, be it rust, be it repair and lathered with bondo, dinged, etc.

I never understood the appeal of people getting into s/r-chassis to drive around a slightly modified stock car. But thats just me