View Single Post
Old 08-17-2023, 12:37 AM   #2
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanclesi View Post
I really like the look of the 326 power 3Dstar zenki body kit. Unfortunately the front bumper I like they only offer for a zenki and I have a Kouki. I?ve tried to look online for information about making it fit on a Kouki but most people are swapping the other way around (Kouki onto zenki).

If anyone has any info on how to make it fit or what is needed to make it fit I?d be interested to hear. I?m not talking about just bolting it and calling it good.. like geniuniely fitting properly with nice body lines/gaps like it was OEM. I?m assuming there will be some cutting and modifying with fiberglass.
In my experience the kouki front end is wider I sold a Kouki Vertex kit to someone with widebody zenki front fenders and they somehow managed to make it fit.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote