View Single Post
Old 06-18-2010, 07:33 PM   #104
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
Quote:
Originally Posted by WangonwWarrior View Post
Got my motor and radiator in today

Haha, you posted pics in the wire tuck thread with the wiring disconnected/not there. Super tucked bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Comet View Post
holy crap, i didnt know that existed
You didn't know custom radiators existed? Truth be told most people don't put 'em there because it's smaller than it would be if it were behind the support, but it makes sense for RB25/26 swaps since it'll let him run puller fans.

Summit actually has some "universal" Griffin/etc (read: baller) cores that are S-chassis friendly sizes for around $200... not a bad deal at all, but sometimes the inlet/outlet sizes don't match so you'd have to be creative with hoses.

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote